Our Babies!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Due-Date, Weight Challenge!


Many of you love a good challenge, so I thought that I would start one on our blog! It's simple, just leave a comment with your best due-date (including time!) & baby weight guess for our son Cameron Dei Wilson. The winner takes a prize of some sort (aka. I haven't decided yet), and the respect of all our peers!

Helpful hints:
1. Watch the ultrasound
2. The expected date is January 18th, 2007


Good Luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to venture a guess of 25th and the weight of 8 pounds and 2 oz.

Anonymous said...

My guess is Jan. 23rd @ 6:00am and the weight 7lb 11oz.
MOM Wilson

Unknown said...

Ok, everyone. What's with all the "late" due dates. Someone guess eary or on time! :)
Thanks,
Kresta (growing pregnant woman)

Anonymous said...

Based on the OB in the previous labs I have worked in they always say go two weeks around the date that is picked, and if it is the first to stick to those days after the due date. Plus, out of all the babies in our sunday school class, I think only 1 was on time, the rest seemed to be after the due date. Sorry Kresta, maybe I'll be wrong, but if you want me to, I could enter another day and time. You'll make it through though.

Wilson Family said...

My guess is January 20th at 2am, he'll weigh 20 pounds before the circumcision and 7.7 pounds after!

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess January 19th and a weight of 8 lbs 3 oz.