We are SO happy for you both. We were praying for you all day yesterday for a safe and healthy delivery. He is a beautiful baby and we can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!
Hey guys!!! He is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you all. My prayers are still with you and I hope you get home quickly!! I think he has Kresta's fingers:) I can't wait to hold him! Congrats!! You are going to be great parents!! He is a lucky little guy:) Love, Robin
He looks like Kresta and obeys his father already. His intelligence quotient must be through the roof being able to understand and execute his father's request just hours after being born.
I pray that he responds even better to his heavenly father one day.
4 comments:
We are SO happy for you both. We were praying for you all day yesterday for a safe and healthy delivery. He is a beautiful baby and we can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!
P.S. That was from Alyce and her parents. :)
Hey guys!!! He is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you all. My prayers are still with you and I hope you get home quickly!! I think he has Kresta's fingers:) I can't wait to hold him! Congrats!! You are going to be great parents!! He is a lucky little guy:)
Love, Robin
Well done!
He looks like Kresta and obeys his father already. His intelligence quotient must be through the roof being able to understand and execute his father's request just hours after being born.
I pray that he responds even better to his heavenly father one day.
Post a Comment