We put Cameron on his belly to play and he fell asleep in a matter of seconds. Maybe he likes this position better than his back. We discover something new about him everyday!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute! I know they say that you shouldn't put babies on their tummy to sleep, but once Alyce was old enough to roll over, we let her sleep on her stomach and it made a world of difference. She slept so much better. Some babies are just tummy sleepers.
He's getting so BIG!!! I can't wait to see you all again hopefully soon lol. Amilee loves sleeping on her belly I started putting her on her tummy for naps when she was little and she would sleep for hours lol. I'm glad to see you two got out with out Cameron hope you had a nice time. God bless!
Yep! Belly sleeping is the best. That was how we finally got Eli to sleep by himself!! And, you're right. Babies teach you something new everyday!! God has used Eli to teach me so much since he's been born!! They are such a blessing!
3 comments:
So cute! I know they say that you shouldn't put babies on their tummy to sleep, but once Alyce was old enough to roll over, we let her sleep on her stomach and it made a world of difference. She slept so much better. Some babies are just tummy sleepers.
There is nothing as precious as a sleeping baby!
~Sarah
He's getting so BIG!!! I can't wait to see you all again hopefully soon lol. Amilee loves sleeping on her belly I started putting her on her tummy for naps when she was little and she would sleep for hours lol. I'm glad to see you two got out with out Cameron hope you had a nice time. God bless!
Yep! Belly sleeping is the best. That was how we finally got Eli to sleep by himself!! And, you're right. Babies teach you something new everyday!! God has used Eli to teach me so much since he's been born!! They are such a blessing!
Post a Comment