Our Babies!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Counting down the days...

To all those wondering, yes, I am still pregnant and yes, I am ready to not be anymore:) We have a c-section scheduled for Sept. 1 but we are still praying and hoping that I will go into labor before then and can have this baby the old fashioned way. So, until then we are trying to enjoy calm and quiet days as much as possible. We finally finished Gavin's room and hopefully we have everything we need. I also took some pictures tonight of Cameron in his swing that daddy made for him earlier this summer.
Going up the slide
He is almost as long as the slide already!
Going down the right way:)
Telling me he's "all done"
Daddy twisting Cameron on the swing
Weeeee!
Cameron showing his excitement about his baby brother coming...
He's so happy, he gave me his cheesy face:)
Self-portrait at 38 weeks
Gavin's room
The nice comfy chair where I will spend many nights feeding baby Gavin...
Changing table
Our friend Duane painted Cameron's name on the wall in his room but it's not finished. He also painted Gavin's name on this canvas. He did a great job!

No comments: