We finally did it, I think:) We "threw away" our diapers (we are giving them to a friend) and we are officially in big boy underwear! We have attempted potty training several times and he just hasn't been ready but after today I believe he is! He did so well. At the beginning of the day he had a few accidents and we would have to tell him to sit on the potty and go but by the end of the day he was telling us and going on his own! We haven't done #2 yet but that will come. At least we have the pee pee down! I am so proud of him and I can't believe how big he is getting. Here are a few pictures in his new underwear. We camped out at home all day and the house was a wreck but I think we accomplished something big!
Saturday, November 07, 2009
Potty Training!!!
I have put like 3 or 4 new posts on today so click on "older posts" to see them.
We finally did it, I think:) We "threw away" our diapers (we are giving them to a friend) and we are officially in big boy underwear! We have attempted potty training several times and he just hasn't been ready but after today I believe he is! He did so well. At the beginning of the day he had a few accidents and we would have to tell him to sit on the potty and go but by the end of the day he was telling us and going on his own! We haven't done #2 yet but that will come. At least we have the pee pee down! I am so proud of him and I can't believe how big he is getting. Here are a few pictures in his new underwear. We camped out at home all day and the house was a wreck but I think we accomplished something big!


We finally did it, I think:) We "threw away" our diapers (we are giving them to a friend) and we are officially in big boy underwear! We have attempted potty training several times and he just hasn't been ready but after today I believe he is! He did so well. At the beginning of the day he had a few accidents and we would have to tell him to sit on the potty and go but by the end of the day he was telling us and going on his own! We haven't done #2 yet but that will come. At least we have the pee pee down! I am so proud of him and I can't believe how big he is getting. Here are a few pictures in his new underwear. We camped out at home all day and the house was a wreck but I think we accomplished something big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WAY TO GO CAMERON!! Big boy undies are liberating for them and us!
Post a Comment