Our Babies!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Behind again...

I know, I know, I've gotten behind on my posts again. I just can't keep up anymore! I guess March has been pretty busy for us, but most recently we have all been sick. First Cameron had a sore throat and fever, then got better, than 2 days later Gavin got it. Then a day later Cameron got a stomach virus, then 2 days later Gavin got it and is still recovering. Somewhere in there I got the throat thing and fever and Josh and I both had queezy stomachs. Now, I think we are all on the mend. Spring cleaning came early since we had to wash all the linens multiple times, disinfect everything in the house, and do loads and loads of laundry! It was rough having 2 sick kids at the same time and a sick mommy. Poor daddy had to do it all! He did great though!

In better news, Gavin has 2 teeth now and is starting to learn how to drink from a sippy and straw cup. A couple weeks ago, he started babbling "mamama" and "dadada". By the way, "mamama" did come first, which is unusual development wise. I like to think it's because I am his favorite ;) He is almost there with the sitting thing and seems to get better at it everyday. He will be 7 months old tomorrow. Wow!

Cameron is completely potty trained other than at night time (still wakes up wet), but can go the potty all by himself, wipe, and re-dress himself. All without mommy or daddy's help! He's very independent!!! He is also CLEANING HIS PLATE at lunch at the sitters! This is big news for a kid who has never done such a thing. He is trying many more foods now at home and we are very proud of him! Such a big boy!

Cupcake mouth!
Enjoying his treat!
Gavin's new trick, he can take the rings off the stacker!
And chew on it!
All dressed and ready for the park!
Gavin watching big brother...
My 3 boys:)
Attempt at showing the teeth, but can't see them very well.
Gavin's new nickname is "spike", check out his hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog - your children are adorable!

If you are a parent of a 2- to 9-year-old you and your child are eligible to be a part of a university study about how kids think about other people's thinking. Participation would take less than 20 minutes, is anonymous, research ethics board approved, and is a great way for you and your child to contribute to our knowledge of how children think. For more details go to the following address: http://www.milestoneshome.org/current/thinking/

Best wishes,

Kimberly