Our Babies!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Big 3!!!

Cameron's 3rd Birthday was on the 14th, last Thursday. We had a party at Kid's Place and it was a lot of fun. They have all this stuff the kids can play on, climb in, ball pits, slides, bouncy things, you name it, they have it. Anyway, my camera battery died early on, so I didn't get a lot of pictures. My brother has the rest so hopefully I will get them put up soon. We also had Cameron's pictures made at Picture People and they turned out sooo good but I haven't been able to get them scanned yet. So, here are a few pictures from the party and later when we got home opening gifts.
Cameron's friend, Eli, made him a special card and sent him a new shirt and lots of books. Here he is opening them. He loved this one of course!
More books!

Tired from the day, but still excited!
Cameron's favorite game, catch the candy!
Gavin learning to drive at an early age with Uncle Kent. Not sure I approve this:)
Cameron with some tickets
Cameron's Mickey Mouse cake. A lady at our church makes cakes and does such a good job. They taste great too! Check her out on my facebook page, her name is Tommie Martin. She has a ton of pictures of cakes she has done and they are really affordable!

1 comment:

Danko Family said...

Happy Birthday to Cameron! His cake looked amazing!!!!!! Hard to believe the boys are 3, huh?