Our Babies!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where does time go????

This is going to be one of those sappy mom posts, so if you don't want to hear one of those stop reading here. Today is my first baby boy's 3rd birthday. I can't believe 3 years have gone by and then other times it seems like he should be at least 5:) But really, time has gone by so fast and so much has happened in those 3 years. We have moved houses, changed jobs, had another beautiful baby boy, and so much more. Cameron has brought so much joy to us, each day, and frustration at times too:) He is really becoming a little boy now, and the baby stage is getting more and more distant. He is almost completely potty trained, he helps around the house, he feeds the pets, he gets his brother's diapers, he can dress himself, mostly, he can draw some shapes, can count to 10 by himself, can name several colors correctly, knows his first and last name, knows he's a boy, can kick and throw a ball, learning to ride a bike, and probably many many other things that I just can't think of right now. It's bittersweet for me to see him turn another year older and every year, I almost cry when he blows out the candle. But every year I am so grateful that we have had another year with him and I try not to take one day for granted. I love you very much Cameron! And Daddy does too! We can't imagine life without you. Happy 3rd Birthday!

No comments: